Given the fact that we all need a little cheering up right now coupled with the fact that it’s going to be 20 degrees this weekend in London and we all love a costa in the summer, am I right?. I am here to bring you the best summer iced coffee recipe you will find!
- Light brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Hot water 2 tbsp
- Instant coffee granules 2tbsp
- Plant based milk of your choice (we used oat)
- Get a mixing bowl and add in your ingredients (all accept the milk)
- Now use an electric whisk to blend the ingredients until it forms stiff peaks (this is around 8 minutes)
- You can add in any flavoured syrups of your choice at this stage and give it a final whisk up.
- Now get a glass and fill it with ice and your milk
- The final stage is to get creative with topping your milk with the cloud coffee mixture you have created and topping it with anything you would like (we used vegan sprinkles)
Pro tip: don’t get tired of whisking. The longer you whisk the thicker the coffee will be and the better your coffee will look.