Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 tin of Chickpeas
- 1 tin of Haricot beans
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1/2 a lemon
- 2 celery stalks
- Small red and orange sweet peppers
- 1 inch of fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp of oil
- Drizzle of white wine vinegar
Method for the salad:
- Open and drain the tins of chickpeas and haricot beans.
- Wash the beans and put them into a large mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop and dice your red onion, celery stalks and sweet peppers.
- Now, add the above ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Chop a small bunch of coriander and add into the bowl. Give everything a good stir.
Method for the salad dressing:
- Dice the garlic clove and add it to a salad dressing shaker.
- Add roughly 1 tbsp of olive oil into the shaker.
- Now dice the 1 inch of fresh ginger and add to the shaker as well.
- Finally shake and blend your ingredients together
- Now mix the dressing into the salad and give it a good stir, then plate it and top with a wedge of lemon and some coriander.